Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Times Spinner angle-left

Preparing Your Documents

What documents do I need to upload?

Within your Camp Leaders profile, a documents section outlines all the documents you need to upload, including any deadlines and supporting information. 

Why won't my documents upload?

All documents need to be uploaded in a PDF or JPEG format under 2MB in file size. Multiple pages need to be uploaded as one file. 

What certificates do I need to upload?

You only need to upload certificates if you are going to be a specialist at summer camp. For example, if you're going to be a Lifeguard at camp, you will need to upload your lifeguard qualification.

Why do I need a police check?

Every participant needs a valid police check which must be in date from September of the year you are applying. As you are working with children this is essential, it is also a legal requirement to enter the states on a J-1 Cultural Exchange Visa.

What police check do I need?

Police checks vary from country to country. Please log in to your Camp Leaders profile and visit your documents section to find out more. 

Where do I get my camp contract from?

Once you have been placed, your summer camp will either email your contract to you or upload it to your campminder account. Please sign and date your contract before uploading.